|Full Name||Jasper Elsworth|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Eye Color||Turquoise green|
|Unique Trait||Has bright turquoise eyes|
|Base of Operations||Central City|
Unnamed older brother
|Goal||To standardise the use of electricity in the medical field|
Researching the beneficial uses and generation of electricity
|Alchemy||Static electricity alchemy|
|“||I'm a 17 year old with lofty aspirations. I mean, it's best to start early on forming your ambitions, since life is so short.||”|
–Jasper's opinion on his life goals
Average in height, from a distance, Jasper isn't much to look at from a distance. However, up close, he's quite an odd figure, with wavy brown hair and bright turquoise eyes. Despite their unusual colour, his eyes don't stand out too much due to his tan skin, a quality he inherited from his father. Unlike his father however, Jasper is quite weedy and is lacking when it comes to physical strength and endurance.
His usual attire consists of a white collared shirt coupled with an orange tie, mint sweater and standard grey trousers along with a pair of black shoes, giving him the misleading appearance of a schoolchild. Over the top, he wears a long brown coat, with his State Alchemist watch inside his left coat pocket, the chain attached to his light brown leather belt. Breaking up the natural colours of his outfit is a long, navy blue scarf that he sometimes uses to conduct electricity from long distances away.
On his hands are his bread and butter, a pair of gloves with insular material underneath and grey wool over the top, the finger tabs coated with a highly conductive material. Standing out against the grey of his gloves is a detailed yellow alchemy circle that allows the static charge in his gloves to build up and shoot out electricity.
- Originally, Jasper's last name was Ainsworth. This was changed due to similarities to a relative of mine's surname.
- Jasper's name means 'treasurer' in Persian, while his surname means 'from the noble estate' in English. Neither of these names were chosen to correllate to his character though.
- The concept for his abilities have been around long before him and have belonged to a couple different OCs before eventually coming to him.
- While Jasper's abilities are similar in execution to Roy Mustang's, this was never intended, and came from the way that people can build up a static charge by rubbing certain materials on others, as long as they can conduct a charge, like wool. Any similarities are purely coincidental.
- Jasper was drawn and coloured by me, using Autodesk's Sketchbook Mobile.